Monday 25 February 2008

Fairtrade Fortnight

As a challenging, fun project, for Fairtrade Fortnight, I have decided to eat only Fairtrade foods. I hope to discover the range and availability of Fairtrade foods on offer, and along the way, some interesting new foods and ways of cooking them! Of course it's perfectly ethical to but and eat locally produced foods, but my project is to highlight food that is traded fairly for those who most need support! I'm going to post a diary of what foods I've discovered and where. If you should come across something I haven't been able to get hold of, do please let me know where you see it! Also if you should know of any recipe ideas based on my pretty limited food range, I'd be delighted to hear them!

1 comment:

nahoma said...

I think that's great.
Fair trade food definately tastes better. You should try fair trade chocolate and coffee!!!